ATM-822

ATM OFFICE atmdepartment at sys-vibes.com
Mon Jun 18 20:17:54 EDT 2007

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT (CBN)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
DATE:18/06/2007
VERY URGENT ATTENTION!!!
DEAR: BENEFICIARY

This is to officially inform you that we the international credit
settlement of central bank of Nigeria has verified your
contract/inheritance
file and found out that
why you have not received your part payment of $16 million is because
you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your
contract/inheritance payment.
Secondly we have been informed that for you not to deal with the non
officials in the bank and your entire entire attempt to secure the
release of your fund to
you will be in vane. So we wish to advise you that such an illegal act
like these have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we
have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have
arranged your payment
through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest
instruction from MR. PRESIDENT. CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (GCFR) FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA . AND EFCC CHAIRMAN MALLAM NUHU RIBADU, which will
not involve any fraudulent act or money laundering and because the
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA is running for the yearly payment thatâ??s why
the
order is given, As well as the INTERPOL and FBI in conjunction with
HOMELAND SECURITY so you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of and
due
the previous scam and fraud act from imposters in our country we have
mapped out that this card is sent to your personal address so, This
card
center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your
money in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is
twenty thousand dollars per day, so if you like to receive your fund
this
way please let us know by contacting the card payment center officer Dr
Daniel Watac on his,

Email address:atmoffice at mailmeasap.com
Telephone/fax line: +2348080556207
And also send the following information:
1. Your full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Addresses were you want them to send the atm card
4. Your age and current occupation
5. Attach copy of your identification

The ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER has been mandated to issue out
$6,000,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2006/2007 payment
year. Also for
your information, you have to stop any further communication with any
other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your
Payment. For oral discussion, call and email me back as soon as you
receive
this important message for further direction and also update me on any
development from the above-mentioned office.

Regards,
Dr. Daniel Watac
Director Atm Payment Department (CBN ATM OFFICE)