WINNING2007#

John Morris. infodept00001 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 12 00:18:16 EDT 2007

THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
P O BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UKNL/05/8256/53219/QE327
Batch: UKNL5/A115-07

You have won the sum of £1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand
 Great British pounds sterling) from BRITISH LOTTERY on our 2007 Monthly
 charity bonanza.The winning ticket was selected from a Data Base of
 Internet E-mail Users, from which your Address came out as the winning
 coupon #.

We hereby urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a
 Monthly lottery. Failure to claim your prize will result into the
Reversion of the fund to our following month draw.You are therefore
 requested to contact immediately your Claims Agent
(Barrister John Morris) below quoting winning number: WINNING NUMBER
 UK07010220.

Barrister John Morris.
Alpha Consultants Law firm & Schmitz Associates
(Solicitors Advocates & Arbitrators)
Tel: +447045737335
Fax: +447005982213
E-mail: info_service07 at yahoo.co.uk

Provide the following information needed to process your winning
claim.

(1).YOUR FULL NAMES
(2).CONTACT ADDRESS.
(3).TEL/FAX NUMBERS.
(4).OCCUPATION.
(5).WINNING NUMBERS.
(6).AGE
(7).SEX..
(8).NEXT OF KIN.
(9).WINNING EMAIL.
(10).COUNTRY..

 Congratulations once again.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Steven Jeff
Online coordinator for THE NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International
Program.