Confirm___Reciept__Dear__Winner

LOTTERY BOARD onlineaward1122 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 10 11:06:55 EDT 2007

British National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool L70 1NL, United Kingdom.
Ref: L/200-26937
Batch: 2007MJL-01

WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw (#1071) winner of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY cash prize of £1,000,000 (one Million Pounds Sterling) held on monday 6th of July 2007 in London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 21,000,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.so to claim your winnings you are to contact your claims agent with the below address.

Agents Name: Mr Brown Hooper
Email:claimsoffice_winnings05 at yahoo.co.uk

MODE OF PAYMENT{choose one}
1:certified cheque issued in your name couriered to you
2:Bank to Bank wire transfer

VERIFICATION FORM:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Nationality:
4.Age:
5.Sex:
6.Occupation:
7.Phone/Fax:
8.COUNTRY;
Congratulations once more,and have a great day.
Rose Wood
Online Co-ordinator
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program