FROM EDWARD MOORE & ASSOCIATES

Edward Moore & Associates edward_moore22 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 20:26:01 EDT 2007

Dear Friend,

My name is Edward Moore QC.Principal partner Edward Moore & Associates
London UK and I was compelled by my late client's request to contact you
on a matter of great financial reward.My client late Hassan zahrul
(Malaysian by Birth) ,an Industrialist and Real Estate Guru died recently
leaving a vast wealth in your name as his "Next of Kin".

Do contact me immediately via my Direct Telephone:+44-7045705184 or better
still send me an email to my direct email address as below stated for
immediate action on this matter.

Email: edward_moore20 at yahoo.co.uk

I expect your immediate response and call and also let me have your direct
telephone and mobile lines so i can call you as well.This matter demands
urgent action and i urge you to make this possible.

Awaiting your response.

Edward Moore Q.C
Principal Partner
Edward Moore & Associates