What is ANAND header?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jan 25 11:55:38 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 18:44 +0200, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:

> Agree, an FS is a much more interesting problem. Although a good FTL is
> is something which would be nice to have.

Not really. If we had a well-maintained FTL then people would only use
it. :)

NFTL/INFTL/SAFTL are actually quite good designs as FTLs go; it's just
that we have the potential patent issues with them and nobody really
cares enough about them to make sure _our_ implementation is as good as
it should be, or even that we tie in block-deletion events from the file
system.

--
dwmw2