max size of MTD?

Vinit Agnihotri vinit.agnihotri at calsoftinc.com
Mon Jan 8 06:49:25 EST 2007

U have mentioned of creating 1 MTD device of 6GB by mtdconcat. However I am
curious to know how many mtd devices u've concatenated to make 6GB
possible??? I am using mtdramm as test device but I am not able to allocate
memory over 1GB. So no question of having even more devices to make it above
5GB. Can you focus on the same question & help me. How can I allocate more
memory than 4GB??? Or how can I create 6GB MTD device.
My current test machine is AMD 64bit opteron with 1GB memory.

Thanks in advance.
Vinit.