Typos on website

MikeW mw_phil at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 06:23:32 EST 2007

Since I couldn't find a 'contacts' address on the linux-mtd website,
I will post these here.

"For example, many USB sticks and other cards *loose* data in case
of unclean ...
In them first and the third cases, you just *loose* the very last
data you have ..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/jffs2.html

"If you have a power failure when the eraseblock is being erased, you *loose*
all the block device sectors in it. The flash will likely decay..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/general.html

"But the drawback of this method is that you may *loose* messages
due to the kernel ring buffer overflow as UBI may produce ..."
"To avoid *loosing* messages, you may try to configure a serial ..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/ubi.html

"It makes sure that the risk of *loosing* the bad block table information
is reduced to the loss of the information about ..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/tech/mtdnand/x144.html

All "loose"->"lose", "loosing"->"losing"

"page(s) where we find the bbt, used with option BBT_ABSPAGE when bbt is
searched, then we store the found bbts pages here. *Its* an array and supports
up ..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/tech/mtdnand/r804.html

"Address lines based example. *Its* assumed that the nCE pins are connected
to an address decoder. static void board_select_chip ..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/tech/mtdnand/c96.html

"MTD device structure. ofs. offset from device start. getchip. 0,
if the chip is already selected. allowbbt. 1, if *its* allowed to
access the bbt area ..."
www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/tech/mtdnand/r1637.html

Each "its"->"it's" (= it is)