Beloved In Christ,

mothertheresasmith at stile.it mothertheresasmith at stile.it
Wed Feb 28 06:27:56 EST 2007

Beloved In Christ,

Dearest one .Calvary greetings in the name ofourLord
Jesus Christ, I am Mrs Theresa Smith.I am 65years
old,amsuffering from long time liver problem.From all
indications,mycondition is serious and according to
mydoctor it is quite obviousthatI may not survive the
sickness,although as a christain,I beleiveGod,and I
know that I will not die,I will leave to declare the
glory ofGod.My late Husband and my only son was killed
during the Ogoni Crisisand Iam presently Leaving
alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is mycomforter.

Mylate Husband was very wealthy we have a lot
ofproperties includingshares and houses.After the death
of my Husband,Imade up my mind totravel abroad to leave
the rest of my life andcontinue to do the workof God as
a missionary.I called our lawyer and Iinstructed him to
sellall my Husband properties and shares to enable
meraise some money toconitue my mission. The lawyer
sold the Shares andsome of theproperties and I was able
to raise the sum of($10.300,000.00(TenMillion Three
Hundred Thousand US Dollars)The fund isin cash,for
thesafety of the fund till am able to travel out,I
packagedthe fund inconsignments deposited it with a
SecurityCompany.Presently,all thedocuments concerning
the consignments are withmy lawyer.

Now thatmy sickness has gone to this stage,I am
scaredand I want the fund to beused for the work of God
all over the world. Ihave prayed and I toldGod to
direct me to an honest person who willreceive this fund
andutilise it for things that will glorify the name
ofGod After myprayers,I searched the internet,I found
your email addressand I decidedto contact you.Please if
you are interested in using thisfund for thework
ofGod,please send to me your private phone and
faxnumber fullnames and address to enable me give it to
my lawyer forimmediatearrangement with the Security
company on how the consignmentsthatcontained the fund
will be delivered to you.I await your urgentreply

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,
Mrs Theresa Smith