Maturity of JFFS2 + MTD NAND Flash Support?

Johnson, Charles F charles.f.johnson at intel.com
Mon Feb 26 15:07:24 EST 2007

Folks,

I've been browsing the mailing list archives and trying to determine
maturity of JFFS2 + MTD NAND Flash support.  Particularlly with the
latest 2.6.x Linux kernels.  (I think 2.6.x is the only kernel where
NAND is supported, correct ?)  Does anyone have a list of comercial
products known to be shipping with this ??  Any support yet in MTD for
ONFI 1.0 ??  (I couldn't find anything in the 2.6.20rc6 kernel I was
browsing.)

Thanks.

Charles Johnson
Ultra-Mobility Group