UBI bad block Management

Brijesh Singh brijesh.s.singh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:40:13 EST 2007

Hi,
  I am satisfied by your last reply Artem.Seems Logical."It is MTD's
and only MTD's business to manage bad blocks."
  I had suggested three ways that would help UBI to maintain a Bitmap
of Bad Blocks.This would help speed up Initialization process.So if we
don't have on-flash BBT,maintaining a Bitmap will be an advantage.