May I received a UBIFS sourcecode based on kernel 2.6.22?

Nancy nancydreaming at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:48:19 EST 2007

[yrtan at st ubifs-olpc-2.6]$ git checkout -b stable-ubifs master/stable-ubifs
git: warning: invalid extra options ignored

GNU Interactive Tools 4.3.20 (i686-pc-linux-gnu), 14:03:33 Dec 28 2007
GIT is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
Copyright (C) 1993-1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Written by Tudor Hulubei and Andrei Pitis, Bucharest, Romania

git: can't find the 'cl' terminal capability.
git: can't find the 'cm' terminal capability.
git: 2 errors. Your terminal is too dumb :-< .

what's wrong again???

pls:
    Our developing enviroment forbit connecting to internet.  Can you
send me the
folder UBIFS tar and include/linux/ubifs.h file direct to me?

    I have to learn how to use git when I am at home on my own computer

Thanks a lot for help

--
Best Regards
Nancy