Euromillion loteria Espanol Award 2007.

Euro Million Espanol euromillion2007 at mail.md
Thu Aug 2 11:24:18 EDT 2007

Euromillion loteria Espanol Award 2007.
Paseo De La castellana
15-89, 28008 Madrid.
Spain ,Branch.
  YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THIS YEAR EURO MILLION LOTTERY.
Sir/Madam,

  We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting held
on 30th July 2007. This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which
email addresse
were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet
users; therefore
you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approve for
the star prize
of €787:000:00 (Seven Hundred And Eighty Seven Thousand  Euros Only).To
claim your winning
prize you are to contact the appointed claim agent as soon as possible for
the immediate
release of your winnings with the following informations below:

Name:.............................
Age:..............................
Sex:..............................
Address:..........................
Email:............................
Phone:............................
Occupation:.......................
Company:..........................
Country:..........................

Mr Alan Watkins .
Seguros Security SL,
Mario Cabre Sin Numero,
28016, Madrid -Spain
E-mail:segurossecurity at mail.md
Alternative Email:Segurossecurity at ozu.es

Ref No.ES/037/11/06/MD
Batch No: WNTO/7416/VA/ES
Lucky No: 07-13-31.54-640
Serial No: MUOTI/82536

 The Validity period of the winnings is for 20 working days hence you are
expected
to make your claims immediately, any claim not made before this date will
be returned
to the MINISTERIO DE E CONOMIA Y HACIENDA .

     Note:You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you
receive your
 lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you,This is a
protective
 measure put in place to avoid people applying for your winnig fund,as we
have had cases
 like this before.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Anita Phillip.