For Your Compensation

collinssteve989 at tutopia.com.br collinssteve989 at tutopia.com.br
Mon Apr 30 08:21:01 EDT 2007

Dear Good Friend,

I am much delighted and privileged to Contact you again. It takes
faith, courage and fear of God to remember old friends and show
Gratification for the time shred together in the past irrespective of the
circumstances that punctuated our intension to actualize things. I take this
liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursing together has
finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and favour. I decided to
contact you to let you share from the good news and help me in thanking God
for the abundance grace and favour that are flowing moving all over me.

I am happy to inform you that I am in Luxemburg for Numerous business
negotiations and establishment. Iarrived on 25th of last where I am
under going intensive Property and Capital investment project with the
foreign firm that helped me in realizing this transaction. I have raised a
duly signed and seal Certifies International Bank Cheque, to the tune
of USD$950,000.00 (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and
contribution in the past.

You are required to contact  my Account Manager  Rev Koffi Adams
.Email:rev_koffi_adams6 at myway.com  will advise you further about the shipment
of the CIBC to your Residence Address or Office Address.
Urgent response shall be admired.

Sincerely Yours,

Rtd Captai  Collins Steve,