corruption of JFFS2 filesystem, csize is set to 0 after moving a block

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at atmel.com
Fri Apr 27 05:31:44 EDT 2007

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:13:49 +0200
Hans-Christian Egtvedt <hcegtvedt at norway.atmel.com> wrote:

> The system is in do_signal, which is most likely a sign of the init
> process has received an unexpected signal. I assume it is due to one of
> the core libraries being corrupted.

FWIW, the avr32 update I'm about to push out will change the behaviour
of the exception handling code to panic when this happens instead of
trying to deliver the signal forever. I can try to backport it to
whatever version you're running, but I'm pretty sure your analysis is
correct (more specifically, I think init got a SIGBUS signal it didn't
want.)

Haavard