OOPS at mount

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 26 09:15:58 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 15:13 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 14:08 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 15:00 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> > > No, its gone. Is yours still there?
> >
> > Nope. I think the offending node got marked obsolete after we fixed the
> > kernel not to crash when it saw it.
>
> Yes, thats what I am thinking too. I can restore to the image I sent you
> and see if the errors return. Will that help in any way?

Only in that it'll confuse the hell out of me if they do. But go on, if
it's not much trouble :)

I haven't _quite_ placed my finger on a sequence of events which leads
to you having a few older nodes of this inode and a later metadata node.

Had it been deleted while you were still using summary?

--
dwmw2