From Mr.Sahin Serhat Gurbuz.

Sahin Gurbuz. ssgurbuz1 at net.hr
Sat Sep 30 11:53:42 EDT 2006

Sahin Serhat Gurbuz
Kuwait Gulf Oil Company (K.G.O.C.)
P.O.Box 9919
61010 Ahmadi - Kuwait
C.R. 877

Good day to you.

This is to bring to your knowledge a business transaction that will be of mutual benefit to you and
I. I am Sahin Serhat Gurbuz, I am an accountant at the Kuwait Gulf Oil Company(K.G.O.C.) in Kuwait.
It was established February 10, 2002.I report directly to the Chairman of the company Ustaz Abdul
Hadi Marzouk AL-Awad.

The chairman Ustaz Abdul Hadi Marzouk AL-Awad has a "dollar safe" which I have access to. I have
secretely been able to package the sum of US$120Million as consignment via one of our diplomatic
ship to a Finance/security firm for safekeeping.I am presently in our London branch, hence this is
the right time to have this done for me. I want you to assist me in handling this money as I am
still in active duty.I want you to know that this is a top secrete and you should keep it to
yourself.

Let me know if you will be able to handle this amount on my behalf and also let me know the taxation
rate in your country.Please send me a response to let me know if you will be able to invest this
money on my behalf in real estate in your country. You should send your full names,contact telephone
number and contact address.

I will let you know more about this as soon as I hear from you.Once again keep this as a secrete
whether you want to help me or not.

Regards,
Sahin Serhat Gurbuz

--
Odaberite XXLadsl - od sada uz znatno niže cijene!
Saznajte više na http://www.iskon.biz/xxladsl