Good day!Can we meet?

davidsk13 at o2.pl davidsk13 at o2.pl
Sat Sep 2 20:51:13 EDT 2006

GOOD DAY Sir/madam,

I got your contact during my search on the Internet. My name is Mr.Kelvin Davids. I am a manager ofan Internationally reputable bank here in Uk . I am a Jamaican by birth married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of USD 10,550.000.00 equivalent.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manger made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report for the year 2005 to my Head Office and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of USD 10,550.000.00 on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. The transaction is going to be d! one within the law of the land. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to this private email address including your telephone number/s. With regards,

Mr Kelvin Davids.