NOR Flash on at91rm9200 status?

Aras Vaichas arasv at magellan-technology.com
Tue Oct 31 22:49:49 EST 2006

Andrew,

looking at your Linux-2.6-at91 patch status page it shows:
"NOR Flash  	 unknown  	 ?"

Is this still accurate? I understand that the Cogent boards use NOR Flash with
the at91rm9200. Does that mean the NOR Flash drivers are all working fine, or
do they only work with the Strataflash parts?

I was thinking of a design that used the Toshiba TC58FVM7T5 16MBx8 NOR Flash.
Will I be able to use this part with the Linux kernel?

regards,

Aras Vaichas