help:increase nand flash speed on k9f4g08u0a ?

sixuerain sixuerain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 04:13:04 EST 2006

linux-mtd,您好!

	     I am working on nand flash k9f4g08u0a to strore large file on linux 2.4.18.
         my board is freescale mx21ads ,which has nand flash controller.
         the nand flash speed I tested is
# time cp 19.rm test.rm       (from /dev/mtdblock/4 to /dev/mtdblock/4 ,the file size is  86090589Bytes)
real    2m 8.04s
user    0m 0.00s
sys     0m 17.00s

		It's too slow.
        I find the two-plane-program feature in k9f4g08u0a datasheet ,so I want to modify the /drivers/mtd/nand/nand_base.c
		for two-plane-program ,is it a good method?
        can anyone tell me how to increase the nand flash speed?
  	  what's the max theoretical read/write speed for k9f4g08u0a nand flash?

        thank you~!
		致
礼!

        sixuerain