PLEASE BE MY PARTNER

KABU & T LIMITED ka_tony1 at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 30 06:14:14 EST 2006

PLEASE BE MY PARTNER

Hello, My name is tony james k.. I majored in business management and have
been working in a small firm till i recently inherited my late uncle's
company CREATIVE WORLD ART AND CRAFT,a year ago.The company produces
various clothing materials,batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costume
for which we have clients companies that we supply weekly in the states.
before the demise of my uncle, he was in the process of expanding into
Europe and the US.I am at the newly completed base in Africa right now and
we have made such a large client base in the U.S. but I am always facing
serious difficulties when it comes to selling to Americans,they are always
offering to pay with a US MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIERS CHECKS, which is
difficult for me to cash here in AFRICA.

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me
as a part-time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every
transaction made,This would in no way affect your present job or place of
residence.This job requires someone who would help recieve payments from
customers in the states and get them processed at U.S. banks. The
requirements for this position are honesty,dedication and
reliability.However arrangements are been put in place to set up an office
in the states but for the time being the company needs a representative in
the united states, who will be responsible for handling payments in the
U.S.These payments are in form of money orders and they would be made in
your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your
percentage and wire the rest back. It wouldnt cost you any amount,you will
receive payments (money orders) which will be sent to you via usps from my
business patners, you are then to cash it,deduct your 10% and send the
remaining cash to me via western union money transfer. all western union
charges will be deducted from the remaining monies before being sent.
Kindly get back to us as soon as possible if you are interested in this
job offer. further details will be communicated to you as regards your
employment.

Please if you are interested forward the following info:
#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,
#Gender
#Occupation
#Nationality
#marital status
#direct contact telephone number

ATTESTATION
According to how you have been briefed earleir. You are required to
receive payment on behalf of the above metioned firm. You are to deduct
10% of all funds processed on a particular order & forward the balance
payment via western union to any of the companies regional warehouses that
will be given to you later.

You will notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to
discontinue this job. So as to terminate all payment coming your way to
avoid conflict.In agreement to this kindly append signature below.

TONY JAMES
MANAGING DIRECTOR
KABU & T LIMITED
NOTE:ALL TAXES AND WESTERN UNION CHARGES ARE TO BE PAID BY US .YOU WILL
DEDUCT IT FROM THE PAYMENT GIVEN TO YOU AND KEEP THE RECORDS TILL WE ARE
THROUGH ESTABLIHING OUR COMPANY IN THE US,PLS FORWARD THE INFORMTIONS
NEEDED BY MY COMPANY.

please contact me from this EMAIL:kabu_33 at indiatimes.com