compression tests in jffs2

Matías Zabaljáuregui matiasz at info.unlp.edu.ar
Mon Nov 20 14:42:45 EST 2006

yes, I know... thank you for the advice.

In compr.c file, I can see some "stats" and "compression-mode" getters
and setters, between  CONFIG_JFFS2_PROC  #ifdef and #endif... Do you
think it is posible to reuse this code for implementing a sysfs
interface?

Matías Zabaljáuregui
http://linux.linti.unlp.edu.ar