Problem with copying more than 2kb file into the flash

s.balamurugan s.balamurugan at gdatech.co.in
Thu Nov 16 09:31:44 EST 2006

Hello all,

I am using Samsung 256mb nand flash.
page size : 2kb
block size:128kb

I have the following prolbem:

I have a situation here where I mount JFFS2 on top of my NAND device and
certain files will fail to copy over.  Small text files are fine.  The
problem is with large binary files.  I copy to my mounted dir and ls -l
shows the file is entirely there.

Upon remounting, the file is lost or showing a size of 0.  Upon scanning the
flash at mount I will always get "jffs2_get_inode_nodes(): Data CRC failed
on node at ..."

            I don't know where is the problem either in my nand driver or jffs2 code

Has anyone experienced this and have any ideas?  Any help would be much
appreciated.