Mtd driver for P30 flash

ayoub zaki ayoub_zaki at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 9 04:50:51 EST 2006

hello all,

I'm using a montavista linux kernel based on linux-2.4.20, unfortunatelly my Intel P30 flash is not recognised by the mtd driver.

here is my kernel startup log :

RAMDISK driver initialized: 16 RAM disks of 32768K size 1024 blocksize

Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - version 5.0.43

Copyright (c) 1999-2003 Intel Corporation.

IXP23XX-Flash: Found 1 x16 devices at 0x0 in 16-bit bank

 Intel/Sharp Extended Query Table at 0x010A

  Unknown Intel/Sharp Extended Query version 1.4.

gen_probe: No supported Vendor Command Set found

Is there any patch available for the Mtd driver for this linux version?

( We don't plan to upgrade to linux-2.6 which does not support our processor ixp2351)

Thanks,

Zak