HONARABLE CONTRACTOR Sir,

ALHAJI USMAN alhaji_usman6 at virgilio.it
Wed May 31 09:59:35 EDT 2006

Attn: Beneficiary,
Dear Sir,

Sequel to the secretive arrangement in
regards of the shipment of contract sum, I wish to inform you that all
necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and has left
Nigeria to London via your Country by Express Cargo Flight. Note
carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it
to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate
contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that's
you). Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but I manage
to pay 120kg, which cost US$75,600.00. On no account should you
disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services
for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is
money. In the meantime, contact the Diplomatic! Courier Services on
Tel: in London tomorrow to know the actual situation with the
consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will
be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can
give you the shipment document. Meanwhile,

I will be coming over to
your country immediately the consignment arrives in your Country for my
share. Contact them and get back to me. Congrats and remain blessed.

Best Regards,
Dr.Alhaji Usman.