latest patch download

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon May 22 08:49:08 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 14:09 +0200, Kay Sievers wrote:

> Something like this?:
>
> http://git.infradead.org/?p=mtd-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=HEAD;hp=v2.6.17-rc1

Aha, thanks. So what Davide actually wanted was something like:

http://git.infradead.org/?p=mtd-2.6.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=HEAD;hp=linus

It doesn't have the full set of commit comments, but the patch looks
good. Thanks.

Another feature request... if you look at http://git.infradead.org/ it's
just a list of trees, and it's quite hard to pick out the one you want.
It'd be really nice if we could split the 'official' trees up from the
users' trees -- and also if the users' trees which don't have anything
new are somehow less prominent -- by being greyed out, strikethrough or
something.

There's a whole bunch of trees there which I already pulled from, so
they contain nothing that isn't in their parent.

--
dwmw2