latest patch download

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon May 22 07:57:04 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 12:21 +0200, Davide CASCONE wrote:
> I have visited the suggested web-address
> http://git.infradead.org/?p=mtd-2.6.git with the latest updates; how
> can download the latest version of all files (mtd and jffs2)? Are
> there available some patches to add all the latest updates on my Linux
> release?

Hm, no -- I don't think there is a way to do that. It's a sensible
feature request for gitweb though -- just being able to extract a diff
between two branches (i.e. 'linus->master') would be useful.

The best answer I can give right now is just to install cogito and
'cg-diff -r linus', unless the gitweb authors want to tell me that
gitweb _can_ do diffs between branches, and I've just missed it...

--
dwmw2