zlib compression is failing

syed khader sk.syed at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:22:39 EDT 2006

Hi
  I have uClinux2.4.24(which corresponds to 2.4
kernel). It originally had jffs2.1. Since 2.1 was
quite slow, we moved it to jffs2.2 by applying patch
from mtd cvs as follows:

   cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.infradead.org:/home/cvs
login (password: anoncvs)
   cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.infradead.org:/home/cvs
co mtd
   cd <mtd-path>/patches
  sh patchin.sh -c -j <kernel-path>

  The CVS tag was D2004.05.11.18.30.00

  After applying the patch I am seeing the CRC errors.
As per the logs there were zlib error messages which I
thought were the reason behind CRC errors.

Regarding this link you dont need to register: you can
select free service and download the file directly

http://rapidshare.de/files/20655260/jffs2crclog.txt.html