Commits list spam.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue May 16 08:34:32 EDT 2006

Sorry for the mass of commits from Linus' tree which got sent to the MTD
commits list last night. The script excludes commits from the 'linus'
branch of the tree... but that only works if I have the wit to actually
_update_ that branch at the same time as I merge from Linus.

I've added a safeguard so it also excludes commits which are in the
automatically-updated local mirror of Linus' tree. That mirror is only
updated once a day, so if I make the same mistake again we'll only see
at most a day's worth of unrelated commits. I shall also endeavour not
to make that mistake again :)

--
dwmw2