Jffs2 memory problem ..

srideep.devireddy at wipro.com srideep.devireddy at wipro.com
Mon May 8 15:22:37 EDT 2006

Hi All,

       We are using MPC 8247 . processor with 32MB sdram and we are
using 2.4 Montavista linux kernel .when I make my board up ...I use a
top and see my memory consumption is 8 Mb and 23Mb is free .After
running the card with applications for almost 1 or 2 days ... when I
reboot the card I am not able to run my application . If I then use a
top command see memory consumption is 27MB and free is 3 Mb . only think
I can do to run my applications is to reformat the file system and run
the applications ....then it will run for another day . until it get to
memory usage of 27 MB . Please do let me know if any one have any
pointers on this ...which will solve my the Problem ...

Best Regards
Srideep

www.wipro.com