CFI Extended (Intel P30) problems on an ARM PXA255

ext-manjunath.govindashetty at nokia.com ext-manjunath.govindashetty at nokia.com
Thu May 4 14:45:26 EDT 2006

Hi ,

I am getting the kernel panic while mounting the partition using jffs2 for amd29lV256MH flash.Hence if u have some pointer for this problem please suggest. There are two chips on IXP23xx based board

Best Regards

Given below is the log of the error

 erase /dev/mtdblock/4
mtdblock_open
ok
Erase Total 1 Units
mtdblock_release
Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address fffffffc
mm = 40149380 pgd = 40004000
*pgd = 00002041, *pmd = 00002041, *pte = 00000000, *ppte = 00000000
Internal error: Oops: 0

Regards