JOB

atlanticimport at virgilio.it atlanticimport at virgilio.it
Wed Mar 22 05:11:38 EST 2006

Attn,

I represent ATLANTIC IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY
PLC France branch. My company markets and exports cotton,cocoa and
other products for world trade.

We are searching for representatives
who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in
America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer.

It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our
representative in your country.

 Note that, as our representative, you
will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the
balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to
facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me
promptly by email the following:
(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address
and,Phone/fax numbers.