(no subject)

Selmeci, Tamas tamas.selmeci at siemens.com
Fri Mar 10 08:57:10 EST 2006

> Yes it possible,
> You can use cmdpartion if it is present in the kernel, or static
partion.

Maybe this will be a silly question, but how can I create those
partitions on my SMC using PC-based Linux if I have a card reader? Is
cmdpartition for this purpose? (using vivi on the developer board I can
create partitions, but vivi is in close relationship with BonFS and it
keeps on creating BonFS for me - probably I should modify the
sources...)

And does anybody know why should BonFS be used if partitioning can be
solved without that too?

Bye
--
Tamas Selmeci
Siemens PSE HU
Email:   tamas.selmeci at siemens.com
Address: H-1143 Budapest, Gizella ut 51-59