About JFFS2 garbage collector.

Nikhil nikhils at cdac.in
Fri Mar 10 05:35:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am fascinated about the JFFS3 garbage collect mechanism but before
moving to the JFFS3 garbage collection policy i wanted to analyse the
jffs2 garbage collection.

Is there any documentations as such for the JFFS2 garbage collection
policy. Plaese let me know if any. Even if there is none, i am not
hesistant to look in the code, can some one of you give me some pointers
for the same.

i would also like to kno all the instances when the GC thread gets
activated for JFFS2.

Seeking your advice, thanks for the same..

--
Thanks & Regards

Nikhil Shirodkar
Project Engineer