FAT vs jFFS2 for NAND.

Han Chang posaune at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:31:02 EDT 2006

Thanks! The reason for using FAT on the NAND is when the device has the NAND
is connected to a PC via USB, it can appear to be storage device read by the
PC user directly.

Could you provide more details on how to get this SmartMedia Format driver?

Anyone know any other source base which I can leverage to do the job?

Thanks,
Han