[UBI] Remove autotools from ubi-utils

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 00:02:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

Take a look at the 'haver' branch of my mtd-utils tree.  It contains
the ubi-tools import that Frank did, and the start of removing the
autotools crap from them.

http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/jwboyer/mtd-utils;a=shortlog;h=haver

Next step would be to finish the standalone Makefiles, then add a
couple toplevel Makefiles so that the ubi tools get built with the
rest of the mtd-utils.

If this isn't the direction that people want to go with this, that's
fine.  But until someone comes up with something better, it's a start.

I'll be out of town for the next few days, so responses will be limited.

josh