FAT vs jFFS2 for NAND.

Han Chang posaune at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 20:34:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for the information. Now I started to make FAT work on NAND.
"mkdosfs" uses ioctl to check if the device is a floppy disk or hard disk,
but NAND is neither of these, so it fails. Is there any way to get around
this?

Should I do fdisk on the NAND device, if I can already create partition in
the driver initiation?

Thanks,
Han