pxa2xx-flash again, please?

Guennadi Liakhovetski gl at dsa-ac.de
Thu Jun 8 03:59:10 EDT 2006

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Jörn Engel wrote:

> On Thu, 8 June 2006 09:25:07 +0200, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
>>
>> Are there plans to integrate the pxa2xx-flash unification patch from
>> Nicolas Pitre?
>
> Not by me, as I don't know anything about this patch.
>
> [ Hint: a link to the patch or even inlining it might help. ]

Sorry. This patch has been committed to mtd CVS (I think so, as it
appeared on mtd-cvs ML:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd-cvs/2005-December/005252.html)
and I asked this question already a few weeks ago, so, I thought it might
ring the bell... The problem is - the patch has been submitted last
December still it is not in stock kernel nor in 2 mtd git-trees on
kernel.org/git, so...

Thanks
Guennadi