pxa2xx-flash again, please?

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Thu Jun 8 07:52:08 EDT 2006

On Thu, 8 June 2006 09:59:10 +0200, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:

> Sorry. This patch has been committed to mtd CVS (I think so, as it
> appeared on mtd-cvs ML:
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd-cvs/2005-December/005252.html)
> and I asked this question already a few weeks ago, so, I thought it might
> ring the bell... The problem is - the patch has been submitted last
> December still it is not in stock kernel nor in 2 mtd git-trees on
> kernel.org/git, so...

Well, the cvs has basically been abandoned.  There was some effort to
pull the important patches from cvs into git, but as you noticed,
things were lost.

Not sure whether the patch makes sense or not.  Maybe Todd can comment
that.

Jörn

--
It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.
-- Confucius