Scam

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 2 18:27:57 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 14:39 -0500, Scott Wimberley wrote:
> I received the following email via this mailing list and was asked bt
> the FBI to pass this info along to the list used as the conduit for
> the scam.

The FBI ought to know better. I would appreciate it if you could respond
to them, and point out that their request is _extremely_ unwelcome.

Anyone stupid enough to actually fall for it probably deserves to be
scammed (or just taken out back and shot). The occasional piece of spam
or scan which gets past the list filters is bad enough, without it
provoking follow-up 'warnings' :)

I appreciate that you were acting on advice from people who really ought
to have known better, but please _don't_ bother to post such a 'warning'
again.

--
dwmw2