autoconf for mtd-utils

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:50:00 EDT 2006

On 7/31/06, David Byron <dbyron at hheld.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 11:10a, Josh Boyer wrote:
>
> > Something like that.  But leave the definition of CROSS alone.  It's
> > better to leave the trailing '-' at the end so that if other cross
> > tools are needed, you just specify $(CROSS)ld, etc.
>
> How's this?

Better.  But it only defines BUILDDIR during a cross compile.  Is that
what you wanted?  Or did you want a general purpose way to separate
the object and binary files from the source during build time?

Sorry for not asking that question sooner.  I've just gotten back from
vacation so I'm a bit slow to respond on some things.

josh