NAND flash on MPC8xxx via UPM

Martin Krause Martin.Krause at tqs.de
Thu Jan 19 02:20:36 EST 2006

Hi all,

we are working on a new board with a MPC8272 cpu. We plan to connect
the NAND flashes over the Local Bus Controller and control it via
the UPM, like described in the freescale application note:
"How to Interface the PowerQUICC II Pro and PowerQUICC III Local
Bus Controller to NAND Flash":

http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/white_paper/NANDFLASHWP.pdf

I'm wondering, if this had been done already by someone or if there
is a working lowlevel driver? Or perhaps someone is currently working
on a driver or has plans to do so?

Regards,
Martin

TQ-Systems GmbH
Mühlstraße 2, Gut Delling, 82229 Seefeld
Tel. +49 (8153) 93 08-157, Fax +49 (8153) 93 08-7157
martin.krause at tqs.de
www.tq-group.com