"YAFFS-Direct and YAFFS-guts"

Gururaj gururajabo at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Jan 12 23:12:13 EST 2006

HI all,

I am new to YAFFS. I have gone through YAFFS open source code. But I am able
to understand little bit.
Please guide me how I have to start and get some understanding about YAFFS
in terms of Algorithms they have implemented.
Also I am not clear about YAFFS-Direct and YAFFS-guts.

Plz guide.

Thanks

Gururaja B O

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator at tataelxsi.co.in