help for implimentation

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Wed Dec 20 09:55:24 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 18:01 +0530, Samir wrote:

Please read http://www.infradead.org/~dwmw2/email.html _AND_ comply with
it.

> Please provide the MTD+Jffs2 Document.

This is not a webshop without a cashpoint, where one can order free
services. We provide help on a voluntary basis. You can ask technical
questions, but we are not here to do your homework.

> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
>
>   bisenecu

Thanks for sending your personal password information along. This makes
it simpler to unsubscribe you.

	tglx