I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

Mark Ferguson mark.ferguson1 at virgilio.it
Wed Aug 30 13:40:36 EDT 2006

Dear Friend,
I write to you based on a request by an investor and his
need for investment/funding in your country. My name is Mark Ferguson,
a financial consultant and I work with a reputable financial services
firm.

My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy
investors. Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in thier
society and the unstable investment environment of their country, they
evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and
developed nations where they can get good yield for their money.

was recently approached by a Reserved Client, whom I had personally
worked with a few years ago with a proposal.What he request is an
individual such as yourself, who will be willing to receive money on
his behalf abroad, and put it to good use for a period not exceeding 6
years for a start.

The client has offered these terms:

1. 30%
commission paid to me and my foreign partner of the total funds
successfully evacuated. The funds in question are over 13.2Million
USDollars.
2. The funds will be used by the foreign partner for six
years as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any
interest on the money but you give the client 50% of all profits after
tax that accrued from the use of the funds.

If these terms are
agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with all
necessary information and procedures involved.
Looking forward for
your prompt response.
Sincerely yours,
Mark Ferguson.