JFFS2 problem(amit Kumar sharma)

Amit Kumar Sharma sharma.amit at samsung.com
Thu Aug 17 22:27:27 EDT 2006

Hi Artem

I am able to solve this problem .I have one more. I lost data after reboot
but without reboot, I try mount, umount and then mount so I did not lost any
data. I find JFFS2 erase my all blocks, as it did not find any valid clean
marker in OOB area.

I am getting these debug messages.

Unknown but compatible feature node (0x2005) found at offset 0x00380000
jffs2_check_nand_cleanmarker(): Clean marker node not detected in block at
003a00
OOB at 003a0000 was ff ff 85 19 05 ff ff ff a6 9a a9 3f ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff
jffs_check_nand_cleanmarker returned 1
Unknown but compatible feature node (0x2005) found at offset 0x003a0000
jffs2_check_nand_cleanmarker(): Cleanmarker node not detected in block at
003c00
OOB at 003c0000 was ff ff 85 19 05 ff ff ff aa 95 55 3f ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
ff
jffs_check_nand_cleanmarker returned 1
Unknown but compatible feature node (0x2005) found at offset 0x003c0000
jffs_check_nand_cleanmarker returned 0
jffs2_check_oob_empty returned 1
JFFS2: Erase block at 0x003e0000 is not formatted. It will be erased
jffs_check_nand_cleanmarker returned 0
jffs2_check_oob_empty returned 1
JFFS2: Erase block at 0x00400000 is not formatted. It will be erased
jffs_check_nand_cleanmarker returned 0
jffs2_check_oob_empty returned 1
JFFS2: Erase block at 0x00420000 is not formatted. It will be erased
jffs_check_nand_cleanmarker returned 0

Thanks
Amit