Problem with mounting JFFS2

Artem B. Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Thu Aug 3 10:44:15 EDT 2006

Hello Iva,

On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 12:51 +0200, Iva Salom wrote:
> I am a beginner in all these embedded linux - mtd - jffs stuff. I am
> using Intel FLASH 28F320 (2 interleaved 16b chips of 8MB, so we have
> 32bit buswidth) (CFI) with TMS320C5471 platform. I turnd on MTD
> support, so I have 5 partitions: bootloader (/dev/mtd0), bootloader
> parameters (/dev/mtd1), kernel image (/dev/mtd2), ROMFS SDRAM image
> (/dev/mtd5), primary file system, which is romfs (/dev/mtd3) and I
> want the second to be jffs2 (/dev/mtd4):

Sorry, I didn't get it what's the question/problem. The output you
provided looks OK. If you don't want all this output - just disable
JFFS2 debugging. Or you deliberately enabled it?

BTW, your original message included HTML and was not rejected by a
mistake. Please, don't send HTML messages.

Regards,
Artem.

--
Best Regards,