pxa2xx-flash.c return?

Guennadi Liakhovetski gl at dsa-ac.de
Tue Apr 25 02:45:59 EDT 2006

Hi all

I saw on the mtd-cvs list, that earlier there was a generic pxa2xx mtd
mapping driver, that later was removed and 2 separate drivers for
mainstone and lubbock were added, later yet there was another patch
submitted to re-introduce pxa2xx-flash.c and remove lubbock and mainstone
again... This latter patch was submitted around January this year, I
think, and it is still not in the queue for 2.6.17, AFAICS. What's the
current status of this? Is it going in? If yes - when?

Thanks
Guennadi
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH