Ref No;ILPB642857301

anitahans at virgilio.it anitahans at virgilio.it
Thu Apr 20 09:53:35 EDT 2006

Inorbit Promotion BV,
Hovanstraat 28-35,
3025 RH, Rotterdam.
Royal
Dutch Republic.

Ref No;ILPB642857301,
Ticket No;483752202ch

This is
to inform you that, base on our  yearly draw of Inorbit Promotion BV
carried out on the 14th, April,2006,your e-mail address attached with
the above ticket No. popped out in the third stake.

This automatically
declares you the winner of our third prize of Eight Hundred and Fifty
Thousand Dollars(US$850,000:00) in the open charity ballot device.

The
source of fund is majorly from well meaning companies and
humananitarian sprited industries selected from european community.

Be
informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation, you are to
contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a recognized non-
governmental charity project in your environ.This should be given only
after your fund has been acknowledged by you.

Application and
inquiries should be forwarded to Mrs Juliana Van dijk via e-mail ;
(julianadijk at inorbit.com).

Accept my heart felt congratulations.

Mrs.
Anita Hans
PS:Kindly state your Ticket No in your expected
application.