[patch] switch mtd to new driver model & cleanups

Russell King rmk+lkml at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Sep 30 14:18:01 EDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 10:12:32PM +0400, Vitaly Wool wrote:
> As far as I've heard, there's gonna be a megre quite soon... :)
> Anyway, I guess it'd be better if Pavel ntroduced the new patch against
> the latest linux-mtd code.

I don't think it's required.  The SA1100 map driver handles the PM
already, as I'm sure the PXA map driver will also.

All it takes is for the other map drivers to be converted and hey
presto, the MTD subsystem has power management support done the
right way.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of:  2.6 Serial core