[patch] switch mtd to new driver model & cleanups

Josh Boyer jdub at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 30 10:17:07 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 18:14 +0400, Vitaly Wool wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> it looks like your patch is not against the latest linux-mtd CVS sources
> since there's no such things as mtd_pm_dev in the current one. Please
> correct me if I'm mistaken.

I'm assuming Pavel is just fixing up what's in the mainline kernel.
This happens quite often, since MTD doesn't sync all too much for
various reasons.

When a sync is done, stuff like this usually gets picked up in some form
for the MTD CVS tree.  See the commit messages that say things like
"Merge with upstream".

josh